Extension cord with simple plug
IDENTIFICATION CODE: -
IN COMPLIANCE WITH: SR CEI 60884:2003
- For the supply of household electric appliances
- Cordoanele sunt executate in conformitate cu Directivele Europene: 2001/95/EC privind securitatea generala a produselor(GPSD) ,2011/65 Directiva RoHS
- Flexible cable: HO5VV-F 3G1,0 mm2, executed in compliance with: SR EN 50525-2-11:2011; DIN EN 50525-2-11 (VDE0285-525-2-11):2012-01; EN 50525-2-11:2011, having the VDE HAR brand
- Non-removable injected chart: with core of: U = 250 V, I = 16 A ca, 2N+2P type: Taller GmbH: B04.012, Standards: CEE7-Std. Sheet VII, IEC/EN 60884, executed in compliance with SR CEI 60884-1:2003/C91:2007 + A1:2008
- Coupler injected with a core of 2P+N of 250 V 16 A ca Type: Taller GmbH: Code: B40.001: DIN 49440-1, CEE7-Std. Sheet VII, IEC/EN 60884
- Rated voltage: 250 V c.a.
- Nominal charge: 10/16 c.a.
- Maximum power:
- 2300 W for HO5VV-F 3G1, mm2,
- 3500 W for HO5VV-F 3G1, mm2
- Temperature range:
- For functioning: -15°C …+35°C
- For manipulation: +5°C …+50°C
- Class of protection: IP20 for E12/KD16, IP44 for OCI-KD16
- Lengths: 2,0 m; 3,0 m; 4,0 m; 5,0 m; 7,0 m; 10 m; 15 m; 25 m; 30 m; 50 m
- Orange color
- Other lengths and color: according to the clients’ requests
- It is recommended the use with the cord completely unfolded.
- Over passing the maximum accepted power can lead to the melting of the cable and can provoke fires
- It is forbidden the use of the extension cords in wet environments