Power cord with double grounding
IDENTIFICATION CODE: E 12 ; OC1
IN COMPLIANCE WITH: SR CEI 60884:2003
- For the supply of household electric appliances
- The cords are executed in compliance with the European Directives: 2001/95/EC concerning the general security of products (GPSD), 2011/65 RoHS
- Flexible cable HO5VV-F 3GI, 0-1, 5-2 mm2, of 1,5;2;2,5;3;5;7;10 m executed in compliance with: SR EN 50525-2-11:2011; DIN EN 50525-2-11 (VDE0285-525-2-11):2012-01; EN 50525-2-11:2011, having the VDE HAR brand
- Non-removable injected chart: with core of: U = 250 V, I = 16 A ca, 2N+2P type: Taller GmbH: B04.012, Standards: CEE7-Std. Sheet VII, IEC/EN 60884, executed in compliance with SR CEI 60884-1:2003/C91:2007 + A1:2008
- Colors: According to the order
- Rated voltage: 250 V c.a.
- Nominal charge: 10/16 c.a.
- Class of protection: IP20/IP 44 for E12/OCI
- Length of: 1,5;2;2,5;3;5;7;10 m
- Over passing the maximum accepted power can lead to the melting of the cable and can provoke fires