Extension cord with multiple plugs
IDENTIFICATION CODE: -
IN COMPLIANCE WITH: SR CEI 60884:2003
- For the supply of household electric appliances
- Cordoanele sunt executate in conformitate cu Directivele Europene :
2001/95/EC privind securitatea generala a produselor(GPSD) , 2011/65 Directiva RoHS
- Flexible cable: HO5VV-F 3G1, 0 mm2; executed in compliance with: SR EN 50525-2-11:2011; DIN EN 50525-2-11 (VDE0285-525-2-11):2012-01; EN 50525-2-11:2011; having the VDE HAR brand
- Non-removable injected chart: with core of: U = 250 V, I = 16 A ca, 2N+2P type: Taller GmbH: B04.012, Standards: CEE7-Std. Sheet VII, IEC/EN 60884, executed in compliance with SR CEI 60884-1:2003/C91:2007 + A1:2008
- Plugs type 2P+N of U = 250 V, I = 16 A ca, in compliance with DIN 49440-1 DIN VDE 0620-1:2010
- Adaptors made of special plastic material resistant to mechanical shocks
- Rated voltage: 250 V c.a.
- Nominal charging: cca. 10-16 A c.a.
- Maximum power: 2300 W
- Temperature range:
- For functioning: -15ΩC … +35°C
- For manipulation: +5°C …+50°C
- Class of protection: IP20
- Lengths: 2,5 m; 3,0 m; 5,0 m; 7,5 m; 10 m
- Other lengths and color: according to the clients’ requests
- It is recommended the use with the cord completely unfolded.
- Over passing the maximum accepted power can lead to the melting of the cable and can provoke fires
- It is forbidden the use of the extension cords in wet environments